Monday, August 8, 2011

360 Degrees back to Asheville

The truth of the matter is before me- Asheville, NC is two days away! I have decided to join the soccer team (yes, it has been 5 years!) and have high hopes for a beautiful connection with teammates, love of the game, kick myself into even better shape, and not blowing my knee out along the way. That being said, I am also the yoga teacher for the team! Each Wednesday will be a power yoga class for the 20 ladies, and maybe I will teach to the other sports teams as well.
Exciting times ahead! I am thrilled to be back in school. This flow of life was unexpected: to leave California, be back at Warren Wilson, to take some space in my relationship, for my dog to be with my parents until December... and I am so grateful for it all.
I miss teaching yoga, and feel bliss to know I am to teach Off the Mat into the World at school. Creating grounded leaders to inspire the world is an opportunity to be taken seriously.
I have decided with my new schedule that I will update this blog from here on out every Sunday- mark it in your calendars! Blurbs about my life, how I perceive the world and challenges to come, and tips to stay grounded.

Tip of the day: Write something, even if you are not the next James Joyce.

No comments:

Post a Comment