Sunday, September 11, 2011

And life goes on...

Starting to settle into school a bit more. I have a great new roommate, a lovely New Yorker on my soccer team named Morgan. Excellent evening last night of dancing, laughing and having a good time with my beautiful friends here. Some highlights from the week:
1) Salutation Nation- Lululemon hosts this event to connect to one another and the earth in rememberance of 9/11. I attended with my friend for a sun filled morning in the park with about 50 other people. It was a fabulous class, and I loved knowing my dear friends in Berkeley were practicing in the bay.
2) I met with my adviser this week- you are looking at the future graduate in fall of 2013! Major in Creative Writing, minor in Psych.
3) Scored the first goal of the season for my team today! Truly a wonderful moment to watch the ball hit the back of the net, and to win our first game of the season. I also got my first yellow card, but that is a story for another time...
4) My heart was filled with joy when my mother told me my puppy is exhausted from sprinting around in the lake with other dogs.

It is interesting being single again. Yesterday morning I awoke to a deep loneliness and I reached out a question into the universe: Why am I so lonely when I have so much good in my life?!
The answer I received: Fill yourself with love. You are what you have been seeking.

Tip of the Day: Do something good for yourself, whether it is a piece of chocolate cake or sitting in meditation.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment