Sunday, September 4, 2011

Jai Ma

Another amazing week in Asheville. The college newspaper here, The Echo, has chosen me to write a bi weekly wellness article. My column is called The Wellness Cricket, and focuses on what events are on campus, tips on how to stay healthy, any fantastic events coming to Asheville, etc. I feel extremely blessed with this opportunity to make my vision a reality! I could not have made it thus far without all the beautiful people in my life who have helped me along the way. Jai Ma, or as my community at Omega Institute used to say, Bless Up!
I am screening the new movie, YogaWoman at my college complete with ayurvedic dinner. Stay updated for details.
The weather is gorgeous here now that the humidity ceased. Yesterday our soccer team went to Kentucky to play a game, and it was the hottest I think I have ever played in ranking in at nearly 100 degrees. Life here is hectic and worthwhile.
Tip of the Day: Go to your yoga mat, find Child's pose, and give thanks for this day. Offer your practice to all the teachers you have had along the way.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your blog, Katie. I can hear your positivity in your words and you seem to have grown so much just over the summer. Love you!

    ReplyDelete