Sunday, January 8, 2012

On the Road Again

3 of my favorite people eating the most delicious food at Life Alive Urban Oasis in Lowell.
Wake up call- it is Sunday. Tomorrow I drive back to Asheville!! Luckily I will be stopping in Richmond, VA to see my good friend Noah, have a beer and then continue on to North Carolina Tuesday morning. This will be a very different semester. I will have my pup with me again, which is AMAZING but definitely adds some finagling to make sure I am spending as much time with him as possible. He will certainly miss being he head honcho of the huge house in Andover and spending time with Grandpa and Grandma. However, it is time to be reunited. On another note, I have an 18 credit semester ahead of me full of journalism, poetry, philosophy, human bio, and grammar. Oy! Will be a lot of work, but I am finally doing exactly what I love. Studying for hours on the work that means something to me, and that I will be able to give back to everyone else. Education is a beautiful thing. 2012 will be a year of cleansing for me. I am working hard to maintain my yoga practice and trips to the gym, bicycling, running, hanging out with friends, making good choices... I am excited for what is ahead, grateful for what I have, and blessed with the past. Boston, I will miss you. Family, you are the best.

Tip of the Week: Go drink a smoothie with spirulina. It is delicious and healthy.

ALSO: Check out my new gig blogging for Carolina Power Yoga- I will be updating every Friday. www.carolinapoweryoga.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment