Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Special blurb! Songs to Get Down To

Special post, mid week. I've been rockin out to some great music recently, and felt that I should share some fabulous songs for yoga, dance, just chilling out to. Here are some playlists for yoga:

Relax and Renew:
No Other Way by Jack Johnson
Ganesha by Wah!
Shree Ram by Wah!
Guitar Space/ Summertime by Jerry Garcia and David Grisman
Om Ram Ramaya by Deva Premal
Somasomasu by Jasmon
Om Na Ma Shiva ft Marti Nikko by DJ Drez
To Mend by Bluetech
Make You Feel My Love by Adele

The Jack Johnson CD Thicker Than Water is awesome
Thievery Corporation is always a staple
DJ Drez has great stuff. He is based out of San Francisco, but I did a live yoga class with him and it was fantastic
Feist
Shiva Rea's CD Yoga Rhythms 
Moby's song Natural Blues is a win

Check out Wah! here ->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV_uQfLJIxE


Enjoy the rest of the week! I'll be back on Sunday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment